- The office is currently operating through a perspex screen at our front door. Please be patient with us as we try to check everyone in as quickly as possible.
- Face masks must be worn at our reception area and while waiting in the queue.
- We ask that only one person per site come to check in at the office – please bring your vehicle and trailer rego details and EWOF expiry date (if applicable)
- Easter and busy weekends: All guests 5 years+ will receive a wristband. Wristbands must be worn for the duration of your stay.
Protect yourself in our Communal Facilities by:
- We strongly recommend that you wear a face covering in public facilities – bathrooms, kitchen, and laundry. You must wear a face mask at our reception area.
- Please wash hands often and use the sanitiser before and after you enter buildings.
- Please keep numbers to a minimum, with safe distancing in these rooms.
- Children must be supervised at all times while playing on the playground.
- Please be responsible with your gatherings and respect your fellow campers by keeping your visitors to a minimum
Visitors – hours are 9am to 8pm
- Visitors must register with the office between the hours of 9am and 6pm. They will be given their own wristbands to wear.
- We will not be allowing extra people to come and stay on your site unless it has been prearranged with us. If you have friends/visitors wanting to come and stay, they will need to book their own sites.
- All visitors are the responsibility of the campers. Please ensure your visitors follow our camp protocols. Failure to do so will affect your ability to stay with us and everyone could be asked to leave.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact us so we can help.
Stay safe and take care,
The Team at Ruakaka Beach Holiday Park