We strive to create equal opportunity for everyone to camp and enjoy our park.
As part of creating this equal opportunity, we run our Summer peak-period bookings on an application process.
The process is as follows:
- We accept Summer Booking Applications from 1 January to 1 May each year for the following summer period
- Anything received after this date (1 May) will still be processed but only after we have processed all applications received on time
- After 1 May, we collate applications and try our best to allocate sites accordingly
- We endeavour to email Booking Confirmations by 1 July
- These Booking Confirmations will have details of your stay such as your allocated site number, arrival and departure dates and deposit details
- The first deposit is due by 1 August to secure the booking
After 1 August when deposits have been received, we then accept bookings online or through our office for this peak-period.
Our peak-period is 15 December to 1 February.