COVID-19 Alert Level 2 – “Play It Safe” Guidelines and Requirements
Welcome to Ruakaka Beach Holiday Park.
These are the changes and requirements to follow during your stay whilst we are operating under COVID-19 Alert Level-2.
We all have a part to play to help maintain Level-2 requirements and will only have a positive effect if we all follow them enabling us to stay safe.
Prevention – how to protect yourself and others
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid touching your face.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms or become unwell and show systems.
Physical distancing – needs to be maintained
- You need to adhere to the physical distancing of 2 metres from people outside your group
- Appropriate hygiene needs to be maintained at all times
- Please follow advise from signage in the park re physical distancing · If you wish to mix with other campers you will need to keep a physical distance of 2 metres between seating/standing of people outside your group.
- No more than 10 people allowed in your group/gathering within the camp.
Contact Tracing – it is essential to have a contact tracing system in place.
- We need to collect a minimum of two forms of contact – email address, contact phone number and residential address.
- We need to record the entry and departure times of all campers.
- Campers will need to notify us of these details required for each person staying on their site.
We are proud of our country and what we have achieved together to get to Level-1. We are following Good Practices to help keep everyone safe. Thank you for helping to keep us all safe and please continue to be kind.
What we are offering:
- Communal areas are open – toilets, showers, laundry, kitchens and BBQ area
- Powered sites in a very large campground
- Water (town supply) at every site
- Dump station
- Large open space of fresh air with estuary/sea at our back door
How to book:
- Call 09 4327590 to make a booking
- Book online here by clicking on the Book Now button
- Powered site fee – $30.00 per night for 2 people
- Camp-saver member – $20.00 per night for 2 people
- Camp-saver Waterfront site – $25.00 per night for 2 people
- Powered site weekly fee – $140.00 per week for 2 people
- Water, dump station – free
- Laundry room – $4.00 washing machine $4.00 dryer
- WIFI – 500mb free, then different charges for data packages
- Must follow the COVID-19 Alert Level 1 – Good Practices whilst camping with us
- Visitors – hours are from 8am to 10pm. Visitors are asked to scan phone on the QR Code at our gate entrance
- A staff member will be on-site at all times to ensure everyone’s well-being and barrier gates are at the entrance
- Good Practices – follow good hygiene practices by washing hands often
- Hand Sanitiser is available outside all amenity blocks for everyone’s use