COVID-19 Alert Level 2 – “Play It Safe” Guidelines and Requirements – Updated 27 May 2020
**Update to commence from 12pm Friday 29 May 2020**
Welcome to Ruakaka Beach Holiday Park.
These are the changes and requirements to follow during your stay whilst we are operating under COVID-19 Alert Level-2.
We all have a part to play to help maintain Level-2 requirements and will only have a positive effect if we all follow them enabling us to stay safe.
Prevention – how to protect yourself and others
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid touching your face.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms or become unwell and show systems.
Physical distancing – still needs to be maintained
- You need to adhere to physical distancing of 2 meters from people outside your group
- Appropriate hygiene needs to be maintained at all times
- Please follow advise from signage in the park re physical distancing
- If you wish to mix with other campers, you will need to keep a physical distance of 2 metres between seating/standing of people outside your group.
Visitors – are now welcome from Friday 29 May 2020
For contact tracing purposes – Visiting hours will be 9am to 6pm
- ALL day visitors must sign in at the office
- ALL day visitors must sign out at the office
- Visitors must follow all COVID-19 Alert Level-2 safety guidelines
- As from 12pm Friday 29 May 2020, gatherings can now be up to 100 people
- Please be responsible with your gatherings and respect your fellow campers by keeping numbers in gatherings limited like you normally do
- We ask you to be mindful and keep safe by tracking who you have gathered with
- Please follow safe practices when gathering to help keep everyone safe
Contact Tracing – it is essential to have a contact tracing system in place
- We need to collect a minimum of two forms of contact – email address, contact phone number and residential address.
- We need to record the entry and departure times of all campers.
- Campers will need to notify us of these details required for each person staying on their site.
- When an official contact tracing app or device is introduced, this will be compulsory for all campers to use.
Communal Facilities – physical distancing needs to be maintained
Please respect each other by keeping safe physical distancing following these requirements:
- Only the number of people in the toilet or shower room as to how many toilets or hand basins in that area. Please wait outside for your turn with safe distancing.
- Only the same number of people in each kitchen as there are kitchen sinks. Please wait outside for your turn with safe distancing.
- Only one person allowed at a time in the laundry room
- The communal facilities are to be used by campers only
- We have heightened the level of our cleaning protocols – the cleaning of high touch surfaces will be disinfected and wiped frequently.
Playground – will open Friday 29 May 2020
These are the guidelines we need to follow for the safety of everyone during Alert Level-2:
- All children on the playground to be always supervised
- Please practice safe distancing
BBQ area – remains closed
- This area remains closed until Level-1.
- Visitors hours are 9am to 6pm. Visitors must vacate the camp by 6pm. Visitors must sign in and out at the Camp office.
- There is signage to help understand the restrictions please follow them.
- If any camper is not respecting any of the Level-2 restrictions, they may be asked to leave or this breach may be reported to the authorities. Restrictions include physical distancing requirements.
- Should a camper feel unwell please call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 and follow their advice
- Please notify the office or after-hours phone number if you need help or assistance.
- Please notify the office as soon as possible as we need to record the details for tracing.
Assistance/General Information – for Level-2 or general questions/enquiries
- Please go to the office and ask our friendly staff and they will assist you.
- If emergency please contact our office on 09 4327590 or come to the office asap.