COVID-19 Delta Level 2
On Wednesday 8 September we moved to Covid-19 Delta Alert Level-2.
We will be open from 12pm, but there will be changes to the way that we will be operating. This is to help keep everyone safe.
What we are offering:
- Communal areas will be open – toilets, showers, laundry and kitchens
- COVID-19 Delta Alert Level-2 restrictions will apply
- Powered sites with large distances between campers or caravans in a very large campground
- Water (town supply) at every site
- Dump station
- Large open space of fresh air with estuary/sea at our back door.
How to book:
- Call 09 4327590 to make a booking
- Book online here in our website, click on the Book Now button then enter the relevant information from there.
- Email us on email@example.com
- Powered site fee – $30.00 per night for 2 people
- Camp-saver member – $22.00 per night for 2 people
- Powered site weekly fee – $140.00 per week for 2 people
- Water, dump station – free
- Laundry room – $4.00 washing machine $4.00 dryer
- WIFI – 500mb free, then different charges for data packages
- Must follow the COVID-19 Delta Alert Level 2 Guidelines and Requirements whilst camping with us
- Please use your Covid tracer app located at our office and entrance gates. This is now a Mandatory requirement
- Remember to wear a face covering in public facilities – bathrooms, kitchen, laundry
- Please follow the guidelines at each facility doorway, to help keep everyone safe
- Keep 2 metres between yourself and others you don’t know
- Visitors’ hours – between 9am and 6pm. Please ensure your visitors are aware of this
- Please remind your visitors to scan our Covid tracer app at either the office or gate entrance when they enter the camp
- Playground will be open but children must be supervised at all times when playing on it
- Auckland region – sorry you are unable to come and stay with us until you are in Level-2. Fingers crossed that will be soon.
- A staff member is on-site at all times for everyone’s well-being and to ensure the guidelines are being followed
- Barrier gates at entrance, so only paid campers can access the campground
- Large distances between vans for everyone’s safety in this Level-2 period
We will keep our website regularly updated as things change over the coming weeks and look forward to resuming normal business operations in the near future.
Thank you for your kindness by doing your bit helping to keep us all safe in these trying times.